PACS FOOD PANTRY
PROVIDING HEALTHY CHOICES
The PACS Food Pantry provides healthy choices, including fresh produce and perishable foods, for low-income families seeking food assistance. In 2016 the pantry provided a 3-5 day supply of emergency food to 75,660 people. At PACS you get to choose your own food so you can get the items you know you can use. This also prevents wasted food by saving PACS from giving people items they cannot use.
How can I receive food help?
- VISIT the pantry during it's regular hours.
- SHOW evidence of current Oregon residence (photo ID preferred, utility bill or piece of mail also accepted).
- STATE your overall household income and the names/birthdates of additional household members you are gathering food for.
PACS Food Pantry Hours
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. | Monday - Friday
PACS Food Pantry Address
- 11020 NE Halsey St, Portland
Equal Opportunity Statement
PACS is an equal opportunity provider.
2018 Planned Holiday Closures
- Monday, January 1 (New Years)
- Friday, March 30 (Easter)
- Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 24 - Tuesday, December 25 (Christmas)
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 (New Years)
PACS COW MOBILE PANTRY
REACHING UNDERSERVED NEIGHBORHOODS
The PACS COW Mobile Pantry (COW stands for Commodities on Wheels) brings food to underserved neighborhoods by partnering with churches and other organizations in key areas. Some visits are specific to a low-income housing development. Others are open to a specific neighborhood. The partner organization will provide promotional materials to the qualified area when a visit by the COW is planned.